donderdag 5 juni 2008

The Writer & Voice Actor

Hello!


I'm Danny Butler, writer and voice actor.
I've been working in the games industry since March 2007 and I'm always looking for projects and jobs as a Voice Actor.


Up until June 2008 I worked at Coded Illusions, a game developer in Rotterdam, where I wrote dialogs, storyline and several ingame documents and edited some of the company's outgoing documents.

From 2008-2010 I taught
Script Writing & Storyboarding at Qantm/SAE.

During my time at Coded Illusions I voiced all temporary dialogs for playable levels as we prepared for play tests. I am also the voice of professor Jacques Saint-Omair in Adam's Venture - The Search for the Lost Garden.



I'm known for my flexible attitude, boundless and creative ideas, love of sci-fi themes and commitment to 'the cause.'


I'm available for voice acting projects for games.

Out of my work in the games industry came a bigger, slow placed project. I'm currently working on Book 2 of a speculative fiction trilogy that further develops and deepens the original story idea of the game scriptI wrote at Coded Illusions. I'm taking part in several Short Story Competitions and I've written a manuscript in Dutch, called The Spider Liberation Front. I'm being read by several agents and look forward to the next level ...

You can reach me at:
thewriteractor at gmail.com


Articles for Magazines






Geen opmerkingen: